The Warehouse Manager is responsible for material management within in company warehouse. The Warehouse Manager will ensure the movement of material within the warehouse is tracked properly and efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The following reflects management’ s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
· Plans, organizes, and directs warehouse and selected office functions to ensure equipment distribution and management of warehouse materials.
· Maintains morale and work standards.
· Maintaining working knowledge of warehouse data system and performing various tasks within the system.
· Trains and manages performance of direct reports.
· Assertively seeks solutions at the root level of problems.
· Enforce policies and procedures to ensure efficient, effective, and safe warehouse operations.
· Controls expenses.
· Ensures warehouse and equipment are well maintained and safety protocols and OSHA standards are met.
· Inspecting inventory for defects, scratches, or other damages.
· Responsible for the pick-up and deliveries of client and vendor materials.
Skills and Experience:
· 3+ years operational warehouse experience (Inventory and Stocking Procedures) including managerial experience.
· Must have valid Driver’ s License.
· Forklift certification.
· Must always follow safe forklift operating rules .
· Warehouse cleanliness and organization a must.
· Ability to recognize and identify Product Numbers and Alpha Numeric Codes as well as perform mathematical calculations.
· Effective time management skills.
· Ability to safely use hand and small power tools.
· Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Telecom experience preferred.
· Computer literacy (Microsoft Office).
· HS Diploma or greater.
Contact Dawn Horton at 702-850-2352 or email@example.com