Tower Tech II
Kansas City, KS
Successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and enjoy being part of a team in a fast paced environment. AIS is looking For Self-Motivated Safety-Conscious individuals. Candidates must be willing to travel and have the following qualifications:
AIS is looking For Self-Motivated Safety-Conscious individuals.
· Installation telecom equipment/materials on towers, monopoles, etc. including mounts, radios, and antennas.
· Interpret (e.g. blueprints, diagrams, manufacturer specifications, RF documentation etc.) to
· Follow all state and federal safety regulations (OSHA, local turfing vendor, etc.) while working in an efficient and productive manner.
· Out of town travel required.
· Assist foreman in identifying change orders, obstacles, and safety concerns that may impede SOW timeline
· First Aid/ CPR
· PPE use and requirements
· RF Awareness
· Special equipment (aerial lift, forklift, Back hoe, capstan etc.)
· Competent Rigger
· Competent Climber
· Competent Rescue
· Connector installation
· System testing PIM, Anritsu(or similar), Fiber etc.
· Coax, Fiber routing/handling
· Capstan operations
· Steal work (hanging boom, antenna etc.)
· Shoot azimuths
· Top side and bottom side grounding
· Cad welding
· Ability to take direction
· Coordinate Individuals
· Color Coding
· Complete detailed forms and reports
· Vacation Pay / Sick Pay
· Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision
· 401K with company match
· Holiday Pay
· Out of town Per Diem
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
· Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
· Ability to climb 1000 feet per day
· Outside working safely in all weather conditions
· Employment is dependent on the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
· Tower Climbing: 1 year (Preferred)
Must be available to work flexible hours. Weekend work may be required
Must pass background check and drug test
WE OFFER 401K, MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION BENEFITS
We also offer a $500 Technician Referral Bonus!
Please contact Dawn Horton at 702-850-2352 or email@example.com