Kansas City, KS
Successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and enjoy being part of a team in a fast paced environment. AIS is looking For Self-Motivated Safety-Conscious individuals. Candidates must be willing to travel and have the following qualifications:
· Understand full quality and safety procedures.
· Developed management skills in running their team in day to day operations.
· Expert in reading CD’ s/ Blue prints, RFDS etc.
· Expert in FULL COP process including photos, forms, etc.
· Expert level of knowledge with testing equipment – Anritsu, Fiber tester, PIM, RET etc.
· Responsible for COP deliverables to the management team.
· Responsible for production reporting, hours, time off, new/damaged equipment needs etc. to the management team.
· Ensuring all crew tools equipment and vehicles are cared for as part of a daily process.
· Submit all required daily and weekly paperwork.(JSA, Weekly safety topics, crane/heavy machinery forms etc.)
· Installation telecom equipment/materials on towers, monopoles, etc. including mounts, radios, and antennas.
· Interpret (e.g. blueprints, diagrams, manufacturer specifications, RF documentation etc.) to
· Follow all state and federal safety regulations (OSHA, local turfing vendor, etc.) while working in an efficient and productive manner.
· Out of town travel required.
· Identifying change orders, obstacles, and safety concerns that may impede SOW timeline
· First Aid/ CPR
· PPE use and requirements
· RF Awareness
· Special equipment (aerial lift, forklift, Back hoe, capstan etc.)
· Competent Rigger
· Competent Climber
· Competent Rescue
· Connector installation
· Coax, Fiber routing/handling
· Capstan operations
· Steal work (hanging boom, antenna etc.)
· Shoot azimuths
· Top side and bottom side grounding
· Cad welding
· Ability to take direction
· Coordinate Individuals
· Color Coding
· Good Technical Understanding
· Desire to Succeed and Learn New Skills.
· Commitment to excellence and high standards.
· Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
· Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams.
· Attention to detail
· Ability to complete detailed forms and reports
· Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
· Willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
· Vacation Pay
· Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision
· 401K with company match
· Holiday Pay
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
· Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
· Ability to climb 1000 feet per day.
· Outside working safely in all weather conditions
· Employment is dependent on the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
· Minimum 2 Years Tower and Telecommunications Experience Required
Must be available to work flexible hours. Weekend work may be required
Must pass background check and drug test
WE OFFER 401K, MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION BENEFITS
We also offer a $500 Technician Referral Bonus!
Please contact Dawn Horton at 702-850-2352 or firstname.lastname@example.org