Lead Tower Tech
Wise Connect, Inc. is currently hiring for a Tower Top Hand in Tampa, FL - *$1000 Sign On Bonus*
SUMMARY: Have a solid understanding of the wireless industry. 50-70% of time spent onsite climbing Cell Towers. Fully grasp all aspects of initial training (TT1). Techs must back up the lead tower hand when working top side and back up the tower foreman when on the ground. Have a basic understanding of color coding, weatherproofing, grounding, etc. (as it pertains to the SOW at hand).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management' s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
• Follow all state and federal safety regulations (OSHA, local turfing vendor, etc.) while working in an efficient and productive manner.
• Required to work at heights installing telecom equipment/materials on towers, monopoles, etc. including mounts, radios, and antennas.
• Interprets various documents (e.g. blueprints, diagrams, manufacturer specifications, etc.) to ensure proper installation of antenna systems using technical expertise, and knowledge of blueprints and diagrams.
• A willingness to travel when required.
• Successful Completion of Required Training (ref pages 14 and 123 of IIPP):
• First Aid/BBP @ CPR
• WC EH&S
• PPE use and requirements
• Lock out Tag out
• RF Awareness
• WC onboard/protocols
• GHS (formally MSDS)
• Special equipment (aerial lift, forklift, Back hoe, capstan etc.)
• PIM Hunting Certification – PIM Hunting Certification from Avalon or have Anritsu’ s External PIM Certification
• Advanced understanding of Rigging
• Connector installs
• System testing (load hopping) PIM, ANRITSU, Fiber etc.
• Coax, Fiber routing/handling
• Top side and bottom side grounding
• Cad welding
• Safety conscious
• Quick learners
• Able to take direction
• Physically able to climb 1000 vertical feet per day
• Must be available to work flexible hours. Weekend work may be required
• Must pass background check and drug test
We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits
We also offer a $500 Technician Referral Bonus!
Please contact Dawn Horton at 702-850-2352 or firstname.lastname@example.org