Tower Tech Entry Level
Kansas City, KS
Successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and enjoy being part of a team in a fast paced environment. AIS is looking For Self-Motivated Safety-Conscious individuals. Candidates must be willing to travel and have the following qualifications:
· Strong desire to learn and grow in the industry
· The ability to follow & execute instruction
· Hard working & ability to conduct themselves in a professional manner
· Ability to work safely and efficiently at heights
· Familiar with hand and power tools
· Be willing & physically able to work at heights up to 200+ feet in the field
· Installation telecom equipment/materials on towers, monopoles, etc. including mounts, radios, and antennas.
· Interpret (e.g. blueprints, diagrams, manufacturer specifications, RF documentation etc.) to
· Follow all state and federal safety regulations (OSHA, local turfing vendor, etc.) while working in an efficient and productive manner.
· Out of town travel required.
· Assist foreman in identifying out of scope work, obstacles, and safety concerns that may impede timelines
· Vacation Pay
· Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, and Vision
· 401K with company match
· Holiday Pay
· Out of town Per Diem
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
· Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
· Ability to climb 1000 feet per day.
· Outside working safely in all weather conditions
· Adhere to a drug free work environment and able to pass random drug testing
Must be available to work flexible hours. Weekend work may be required
Must pass background check and drug test
WE OFFER 401K, MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION BENEFITS
We also offer a $500 Technician Referral Bonus!
Please contact Dawn Horton at 702-850-2352 or email@example.com