Wiseconnect offers training for individuals willing to put in the time and effort to become a professional in the telecommunications industry. We are seeking people who have Telecom/Data communications, CATV, CCTV, electrical, or satellite experience willing to train as an I&R Technician.
I&R Technicians are engaged with performing installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of high-speed internet. Also, the wiring and equipment of video and voice networks. Maintaining and repairing outside plant facilities within assigned geographic service areas is also included.
• Must have a vehicle capable of carrying a 28' ladder (SUV, VAN or TRUCK)
• Must have required hand tools and 28' fiberglass ladder
• Must be able to pass drug and background check
• Strong communication skills
• Customer service background a plus but not required
• Comfortable working at heights exceeding 20'
• Labtop and/or Android smart phone may be required
• May perform strenuous physical activities including, but not limited to lifting objects weighing 75lbs
• Working outside in varying weather conditions
• Working inside and occasionally through confined spaces of customer' s homes (attic and crawl spaces)
• Must work varying shifts and hours including possible mandatory overtime, weekends and holidays.
** All job offers by Wiseconnect Inc are contingent upon a successful Drug Test and Background Check**
For more information, please contact Pat Punteney at 360-391-2982 or firstname.lastname@example.org