I&R Technician: 5-10 exp
Wise Connect, Inc. is seeking I&R Techs in Prescott, AR
*$1, 000 Sign on Bonus*
Service Technicians are engaged with performing installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of high-speed Internet, video and voice networks including associated wiring and equipment. Additionally, maintaining and repairing outside plant facilities within assigned geographic service areas.
• Observe all safety rules and regulations.
• Assist other Technical personnel in the performance of their duties when requested.
• Must convey a positive and professional appearance and demeanor when communicating the company' s products and services to our customers.
• Direct customer facing work
• Accountability/dependability (on time and on load when scheduled and serve on call as needed).
• Teamwork (technical expertise developed to complete work efficiently to achieve work group key service measures).
• Active Listening (ability to take input from customers, APS and co-workers to problem solve and improve skills.
• Asking relevant questions to ensure problems are resolved quickly or to clarify information or directions.)
• Active Learning (curious seeker of new information and actively works to improve skills and knowledge)
• Assume all other duties as assigned.
• Candidates must have own truck, van or SUV with ladder rack
• Candidates will provide their own tools to perform their job. Android smart phone required
• Candidates will provide their own personal protective equipment (PPE) required for the position. Lace up boots with a defined 1/2 inch heel, a hard hat, reflective safety vest, fall resistor (harness), and safety cones may also be required
• Must be available to work flexible hours. Weekend work may be required
• Must pass background check and drug test
WE OFFER 401K, MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION BENEFITS
We also offer a $500 Technician Referral Bonus!
Please contact Pat Punteney at 360-391-2982 or email@example.com