I&R Technician: 5-10 exp
Wiseconnect is seeking I&R Technicians in Marysville, OH
I&R Technicians perform installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of POTS (Plain Old Telephone), high-speed internet and video networks. This may also require wiring and video equipment and voice networks. Maintaining and repairing outside copper plant facilities within assigned geographic service areas is also included.
• Observe all safety rules and regulations.
• Assist other Technical personnel in the performance of their duties when requested.
• Must convey a positive and professional appearance and demeanor when communicating the company' s products and services to our customers.
• Direct customer facing work
• Accountability/dependability (on time and on load when scheduled and serve on call as needed).
• Teamwork (technical expertise developed to complete work efficiently to achieve work group key service measures).
• Active Listening (ability to take input from customers, APS and co-workers to problem solve and improve skills.
• Asking relevant questions to ensure problems are resolved quickly or to clarify information or directions.)
• Active Learning (curious seeker of new information and actively works to improve skills and knowledge)
• Assume all other duties as assigned.
• Technician must have their own truck, van, or SUV with a ladder rack
• Technician must have their own tools to perform the job. Android smart phone is also a requirement. Laptop may be required
• Technician must have Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This includes: lace up boots with a defined 1/2 inch heel, a hard hat, a reflective safety vest, a fall resistor, and safety cones. Other equipment may be required by local management
-Must pass background check and drug test-
We also offer a $500 Technician Referral Bonus!
Please contact Brittany Scott at 702-208-8268 or firstname.lastname@example.org