Wise Connect, Inc. is seeking I&R Technicians in Lebanon, OR
*$1, 000 Sign on Bonus*
I&R Technicians perform installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of POTS (Plain Old Telephone), high-speed internet and video networks. This may also require wiring and video equipment and voice networks. Maintaining and repairing outside copper plant facilities within assigned geographic service areas is also included.
• Observe all safety rules and regulations.
• Assist other Technical personnel in the performance of their duties when requested.
• Must convey a positive and professional appearance and demeanor when communicating the company' s products and services to our customers.
• Direct customer facing work
• Accountability/dependability (on time and on load when scheduled and serve on call as needed).
• Teamwork (technical expertise developed to complete work efficiently to achieve work group key service measures).
• Active Listening (ability to take input from customers, APS and co-workers to problem solve and improve skills.
• Asking relevant questions to ensure problems are resolved quickly or to clarify information or directions.)
• Active Learning (curious seeker of new information and actively works to improve skills and knowledge)
• Assume all other duties as assigned.
• Candidates must have own truck, van or SUV with ladder rack
• Candidates will provide their own tools to perform their job. Android smart phone required
• Candidates will provide their own personal protective equipment (PPE) required for the position. Lace up boots with a defined 1/2 inch heel, a hard hat, reflective safety vest, fall resistor (harness), and safety cones may also be required
• Must be available to work flexible hours. Weekend work may be required
• Must pass background check and drug test
WE OFFER 401K, MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION BENEFITS
We also offer a $500 Technician Referral Bonus!
Please contact Pat Punteney 360-391-2982 or email@example.com